Photobucket

Friday, August 26, 2011

Quotes

I found these quotes

"One day you'll ask me,'which is more important to you,me or your life?' I'll say, "My life" and you'll go and leave me without knowing that you are my life.."

"At least be there to wipe away my tears if you're going to make me cry."

"It takes only a minute to get a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone - but takes a lifetime to forget someone."

"My heart longs for you,
my soul dies for you,
my eyes cry for you,
my empty arms reach out for you."

"The part that hurts me the most, is knowing that I once had you and then lost you.."

"So often we don't say 'I love you' because we fear losing someone, but more often we lose them because we fear saying 'I love you'

"Love starts with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a tear."

This is so describe how my lovelife. Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment